TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

What are the consequences of leaving your teaching position to sub in another state you want to work in?

Last post 01-08-2018, 4:58 PM by aliraza112. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-06-2018, 12:28 AM 906645

What are the consequences of leaving your teaching position to sub in another state you want to work in?

If I don't substitute teach in Ohio, I'll never have a chance to get hired there.  I can't afford to substitute a whole year in Ohio  I'd like to leave my current position in Nevada around March and move to Ohio and substitute teach the last couple months of the school year to give myself a chance to get hired there. 
  •  01-08-2018, 4:58 PM 906687 in reply to 906645

Re: What are the consequences of leaving your teaching position to sub in another state you want to work in?

Aw, do not be astonished it was your hard work and passion about how to make assignment that got you that award. Your efforts were incomparable and you deserved it.
View as RSS news feed in XML