TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

High School Dropouts

Last post 07-26-2018, 2:47 AM by kiarawillson92. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-18-2018, 11:55 AM 908135

High School Dropouts

What are some of the reasons students drop out of high school and do they have enough skills to make it in the business world?  
  •  07-20-2018, 4:00 AM 909547 in reply to 908135

Re: High School Dropouts

Pretty good post.
    -------

run 3 cool math free, do router login
  •  07-21-2018, 3:56 AM 909566 in reply to 908135

This is not something to laugh about. People should be more careful.We watched a movie some days back, our teachers took us to her home and played the movie for us. It was about how a student made his career from scratch. Our teacher told us about the value of money, that we should be precise about things. After that we started to take things seriously, like we took these Back to School supplies for our school shopping so we saved money.
  •  07-23-2018, 6:41 AM 909582 in reply to 909566

This is a very good school
  •  07-26-2018, 2:47 AM 909618 in reply to 908135

Well, I guess being high school dropout is the new cool in youth, they think they can be next Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, or Jack Ma. Whilte the reality is totally different and when they start their entrepreneurial journey they realized that reality is whole lot different. Another reason of dropout which I believe is lack of funds for studies, students don't have much resources to submit fees and ultimately they quit. So, both these things should be discussed and rectify to save students from hectic in the long run. I recently started a job at PennySaviour along with my studies and I guess this is the ultimate solution as you get experience along with your study expenses and with such experience when you pass out and go in job market you grasp the best offers.
View as RSS news feed in XML