TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Help please! Master's assignment for Curriculum and Instruction

Last post 05-02-2018, 4:04 PM by UIWsubaru33. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-02-2018, 4:04 PM 908335

Help please! Master's assignment for Curriculum and Instruction

Good Afternoon,

Would anyone be interested in answering a few questions for me in regards to my assignment for my Master's degree? I am looking for someone who is in special education. I am currently a graduate student in a online Master's program in Education (in Texas). I am majoring in Curriculum and Instruction and plan on teaching middle school science. My assignment is in regards to current practices in the classroom. The questions are listed below: 

1. How long have you been a special education teacher? 

2. What is the key to being a great special education teacher? 

3. What are some of the most common accommodations and modifications you use in the classroom? 

4. Why do some special education teachers need to work well with others? 

5. What are some of the more uncommon accommodations and modifications you have used in the classroom? 

6. What are some of the biggest challenges you have faced in the classroom? 

7. What are some of the greatest successes you have had in the classroom? 

8. How do you handle challenging students? 

9. Why did you want to be a special education teacher? 

10. Have you encountered any students who have changed you as a person? 

Also if possible, if one could leave their last name and first initial. This is for my references page of my assignment. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this as well as possibly answering the questions!
View as RSS news feed in XML