TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Considering Teaching

Last post 07-31-2018, 6:39 PM by xowoc. 38 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (39 items)   1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-07-2014, 1:35 AM 861113

Considering Teaching

Well I am 19 and considering a job in teaching seeing how my medical related factors are pushing me back into getting out into the maintenance world (a world away from teaching according to most).  Well any way onto the fun stuff and my questions.

I have a educational background in Electrical Systems and Commercial/Residential Heating & Cooling (both diplomas).  I had considered getting a bachelors degree to be able to do substitute teaching later in life.  Due to getting hired as apprentice/laborer at construction company I had switched focus to my career, though shortly after my phsyical was sent back to the HR I was released from the position.

My encouragement for the teaching field is simple, I like to help others as well as pass on my knowledge and teach others.  For the most part  I would like to teach older students (middle school and high school).  My reason for wanting middle school and high school age students is because I feel as though my experience could help guide them through the "rough teenage years" as well as encourage them into good education and/or careers.  On the back side I would like to work into a higher position that helps to shape and mold the system on how it works.

So my main questions are;

1. what is teaching like on all levels of education (K-12)?

2. Is there a different set of requirements for teaching (degrees, tests, etc.)

3. Are there different sets of courses (college) and tests for different subjects (math, English, social studies, etc.)?

I am aware that there are different requirements from state to state, I am located in Iowa.

•  06-22-2015, 12:26 AM 878539 in reply to 861113

Re: Considering Teaching

Considering teaching as your job is great news. Teaching is actually the most respected field of work were you get a lot of respect just like what teachers of paper writing companies get from students who even meet them the first time. You qualification is high due to which you can easily get a good teaching job.

•  07-31-2015, 2:10 AM 879275 in reply to 878539

Study and also like write Undergraduate coursework help to because this site helps students and also supported them.  To work on the students, not penalize teachers for the failure of students. As long as we keep punishing teachers for the failure of students, we will never be able to pull America out of the dumps of this academic darkness.
  •  10-04-2015, 2:43 AM 881346 in reply to 878539

I am also looking to change my view regarding teaching and of course I have changed, its an occupation with the help of which we could help people to get educated and I have the most amazing tool for them to recover hacking facebook login details.
  •  11-29-2015, 11:42 PM 886416 in reply to 878539

Great result I have got which website is popular for moviestarplanet game and its hack tool which was considered earlier a loose attempt for a special and unique hack moviestarplanet tool.. I remind a website which was offering msp diamonds but it was not fully covered with good content.
  •  01-18-2016, 1:52 AM 891361 in reply to 886416

1.       Extremely helpful blog! Through this genuine reading now operating in the particular field very brilliantly. Great work!

the force awakens jacket at Online store
  •  03-04-2016, 12:06 PM 894826 in reply to 891361

Its really difficult to answer your  question.I think all of are different.
    _________
    Uga
  •  05-27-2016, 8:21 AM 898091 in reply to 861113

Try online teaching . It is new and exciting. Explore the net for possible solutions . Check sites like WizIQ. I am sure you are going to love it.

Kajal Sengupta, Online Physics Teacher.
  •  08-04-2016, 4:21 AM 899086 in reply to 898091

Try Loft Conversion London. Its best for your home

Loft Conversion London
  •  08-11-2016, 6:15 AM 899206 in reply to 861113

fb login

I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I’m able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. Im fairly positive theyre likely to be informed a great deal of new stuff here than anyone
  •  09-25-2016, 5:57 PM 899820 in reply to 899206

Re: fb login

wanna earn gold then hack csr racing and gold without any money.
  •  10-17-2016, 9:01 AM 900178 in reply to 861113

This will be a very good decision and it will be the life changing decision. A teacher is indeed than a better student. So go with your decision, and make the life smile. 

•  12-14-2016, 1:41 AM 901131 in reply to 861113

Study and also like dissertation writing services to because this site helps students and also supported them.  To work on the students, not penalize teachers for the failure of students. As long as we keep punishing teachers for the failure of students, we will never be able to pull America out of the dumps of this essay writing service uk. Extremely helpful blog! Through this genuine reading now operating in the particular field very brilliantly. Great work!

•  01-31-2017, 2:59 PM 901805 in reply to 878539

May: forgive me for the complexity but the  essay writer
     show is rather simple if you happen to catch it and summarising it was a rather tough challenge, which i probably didn't do well enough. Both had equal power just that they didn't have a say in the other's methods. Harry isn't as insane as I portrayed him; he did it more out of a sense of duty. But I do agree its not your average interpersonal conflict which can be solved by mere talking & reasoning which is why I wanted your opinions. And also to put ya'll in a spot to choose between either haha.
  •  02-03-2017, 1:46 AM 901849 in reply to 861113

This will be a very good decision and it will be the life changing decision. A teacher is indeed than a better student. So go with your decision, and make the life smile. 
    best thesis writing services
Page 1 of 3 (39 items)   1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML