You searched for the word(s):
< 1 second(s)
Hello SrtaFrida and everyone,
I'd like to tell you some things. Anyway, what just a few things would I tell a new and willing teacher?
1. Learn your students' names.
2. Address the disruptive adolescent by his/her name.
3. If they are working, less chance of problems.
4. Sorry, so far these pieces of advice were kind of negative. - Plan ...
Hello Benson and everyone,
I'd tell you some hints, if any useful.
1. Talk about things of your students' real interest currently, don't talk about, say, fishing red crabs in swallow waters in areas close to the Antarctic. Get it?
2. Paraphrase what your student just said, just responded.
3. Listen, listen, listen, listen.
4. Look in his/her ...
I'd like to help you out.
Let's see whether I can be any helpful.
I'm a teacher of English and teacher trainer/coach.
Something so positive, to be said first, is that you are very concerned about this student of yours. You do not atone him. You have affection to him and wish to really help him. That's a first fantastic ...